1 Following completion of the verification process referred to in paragraph 5.9 of General terms of business(depending on the particular case, in conjunction with paragraph 5.10) and only in cases in which it has been successful, the Products ordered by the User will be delivered within 24 (twenty-four) hours to the carrier/forwarder DHL EXPRESS SRL. In reference to paragraph 1.1, which lists the companies that form part of Gruppo Bernardelli Stores, it should be noted that the User may receive between 1 (one) and 3 (three) separate packages, depending on the Products purchased. Upon delivery of the Products to DHL EXPRESS SRL, Gruppo Bernardelli Stores shall be deemed to have fulfilled its obligation to deliver the Products pursuant to Article 1510, paragraph 2, of the Italian Civil Code.
2. The Products will be carefully packaged by Gruppo Bernardelli Stores. The relative tax documents will be included in each package sent.
A security seal consisting of a steel wire covered with plastic material, and bearing the “Bernardelli Stores” logo (the “Security Seal”), will be affixed to each Product. Gruppo Bernardelli Stores specifically recommends the User not to remove or alter, in any way, said Security Seal; failure to comply with this will prevent the User from exercising the right of termination, as better specified in paragraph 8.4 of General terms of business.
3. Upon shipment of the Products, Customer Service will send the User an e-mail to the E-mail Address, indicating the tracking number provided by DHL EXPRESS SRL, in order to allow the User to track the shipment of the Products through the website www.dhl.it
4. Shipping costs are euro 10,00 to European Union Countries and euro 15,00 to all other destinations.
5. We as Gruppo Bernardelli Stores assume no responsibility for compliance by DHL EXPRESS SRL with its own delivery terms and invites Users to visit the website www.dhl.it for further information concerning the terms and conditions of shipping and delivery of the Products.
6. Should the User refuse to accept the Products delivered to him or her or should there be no one at the address indicated in the order who declares that they are entitled to receive the Products on behalf of the User, the User shall indemnify Gruppo Bernardelli Stores any further expense that may be charged to the latter by DHL EXPRESS SRL as a result of non-receipt of the Products. Such expenses may be deducted from any amount that may be payable by Gruppo Bernardelli Stores to the User.