Personal data provided by Users through the Site (“Personal Data”) will be used by Gruppo Bernardelli Stores solely for the purposes of providing its services and delivering orders submitted by Users. Such data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless such disclosure (i) is necessary for the provision of such services (such as, but not limited to, in order to effect the payment orders), (ii) is required to do so by law or pursuant to an order issued by a court or (iii) is permitted by law even without the consent of the owner. In such cases, the data may be made available to third parties who will process it independently and solely for the aforementioned purposes.
Personal Data will in any case be processed, stored and used by Gruppo Bernardelli Stores, which will act as the data controller, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force and in particular with Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003.
Users may exercise their rights as per Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003. Among other things, they have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of Personal Data and to obtain information about:
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the data controller and any persons responsible and appointed representatives;
- persons or categories of persons to whom the Personal Data may be communicated or who may learn about them in their capacity as appointed representatives, managers or agents.
Users will also have the right to obtain:
- the updating, correction or, in such cases as there is legitimate interest, the integration of their Personal Data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of Personal Data processed in violation of the law, including those for which storage is not necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations referred to above have been made known, including with regard to their contents, to those to whom the Personal Data have been communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves to be impossible to effect or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
Users have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of Personal Data, even if pertinent to the purposes for which they were collected;
b) to the processing of Personal Data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for market research or commercial communication purposes.
For further information on the processing of Personal Data, Users may in any case contact Customer Service.
The Customer Service department of Gruppo Bernardelli Stores is at the disposal of Users to provide any information and assistance concerning the Site, including issues concerning the use of Personal Data. Any request, complaint, proposal or suggestion may be submitted to Customer Service in the following ways:
- by e-mail to email@example.com;
- by post, addressed to Corso Umberto I 27, 46100 MANTOVA (MN), Italy;
- by fax to +39 – 0376 38 22 03;
- by phone: +39 – 366 22 97 004, on Mondays 15:30-19:30 CET and from Tuesdays to Saturdays 09:30-12.30 CET and 15:30-19:30 CET.
A cookie is a piece of information in the form of a very small text file that is placed on an internet user's hard drive. It is generated by a web page server, which is basically the computer that operates a web site. The information the cookie contains is set by the server and it can be used by that server whenever the user visits the site. A cookie can be thought of as an internet user's identification card, which tell a web site when the user has returned.
Kinds of cookies used on websites
These are the kinds of cookies used by websites:
These can be of two kinds:
These cookies are vital to assure the correct functioning of a website , and they will be used always, unless the user disables cookies altogether in his/her browser.
This kind of cookies are used to retrieve information about the site's usage. They allow to perform anonymous statistical analysis, in order to improve the user's experience.
This kind of cookies retrieve information about pages visited and site entry points. This information is retrieved in anonymous form. Analytics cookies can be delivered by the site itself or from third-party domains.
This site uses the following analytics cookies:
How to disable Google Analytics
To block the collection of your data by Google Analytics, visit this page
Cookies for third-party software
These cookies are necessary to implement specific functionalities provided by third parties, such as social network shares, web videos, weather forecasts, maps, etc. These cookies are sent by third-party domains.
These are cookies used to create user profiles, in order to deliver ads and services tailored to the user's browsing preferences.
This site does not use profiling cookies.
Accordin to current legislation, it is not necessary to require consent for technical cookies and analytics cookies.
For other kinds of cookies, il your consent can be denied in the following ways:
For more information on how to disable cookies in your browser, please visit www.aboutcookies.org: you will find a detailed guide on how to do this..